Notice...

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Nothing bad folks. But just watned to let you know that i am calling hte ISP today to get my service switched to my new place. So I will be without net for a few days until the move is comeplete and everything is set back up.

So Terry take care of any questions while i am gone. :tongueout:

Guru keep up the great work.

Kahai stay strong.

Sarge dont go crazy.

Everyone else, have fun!!

Shouldnt be anymore than a week tops. I will be back with a vengenance and get everything sorted when i get back. Till then hold down the fort.

Mak

A week going cold turkey - You'll be a jibbering wreck within 2 days !
Anyone giving odds on when the men in white coats come to get him ?

Cold Turkey Ron!n is a slang term for giving up a drug without a substitute. eg a Heroin user just stopping, without using Methadone or some substitute to reduce the withdrawal symptoms.

Mak could always try running Opera without a connection, using his cache as his Methadone.

LMAO Terry.

Another thing to notice is this:
Yesterday i was talking with Kahai with PMs and i realized all my PMs came at the end/beginning of the months.
I have in Dec. 1st, February 30th, Mar. 1st, and now May 30th
Just wondering if anybody noticed anything similar??

Cold Turkey Ron!n is a slang term for giving up a drug without a substitute. eg a Heroin user just stopping, without using Methadone or some substitute to reduce the withdrawal symptoms.

I was like: :|

Mak could always try running Opera without a connection, using his cache as his Methadone.

And here, you won't believe me, I DYED LAUGHING :lol::lol::lol: OMG LOL :??:lol::lol::lol:

Update. Called and my ISP is not shutting down here till TUesday when they can get a service guy out there. But they are comign Sunday to the new place to turn it on. :grinning::grinning:

So i am breaking down my PC's tomorrow for the move. Will be back hopefully Sunday after they get it reinstalled.

So see you in a few. I will miss NST....:frowning:

I will have fun. If i didnt over do it. We would never move. :lol:

i know what that kind of fun is like. ive moved three times in minnesota, and then to delaware, moved once within that state, and moved down to texas, and ive moved from grandpa's house to mothers new house back to grandpa's (mothers got sold) and then later this year i might be moving back up to minnesota. And to tell you the truth, the cross country movings are much easier then same state ones lmao >.<

good luck with the move mak
i will probably not be posting except for Wednesdays Thursdays and Fridays because of exams and school

Well most of the move is done. Just got net back. Will be on later tonight to check things out and get stuff sorted.

XP doesnt want to work nor does Vista....good thing i have Ubuntu that works...

Shockingly i did nothing. I unhooked the PC. Put everything in my truck and moved it here. Now they jsut do nto want to work. XP will not recognize the keyboard. Even though it is in the same USB port. Vista just crashes. Keyboard, sound and a couple of the other drivers are corrupt. At least i have Ubuntu. I can reinstall the other 2 later....

It feels good to be back on the net. :grinning:

^ awe poor maK :frowning:

oh well your have the better of the three working anyways :wink: lol

glad the move went well ^_^

Back