i got this email

since i don;t get that much spam i enjoy reading about how people try taking advantage of others "con-men" it's basically like how you cut in line to anything accidentally bump into the guy apologize start talking get a name and move in in front of him sweeten the deal with a fake phone number if you like but its the same concept but on a different scale

p.s. peter i can't beet a million i only have 950 000 but that's in pounds so it should be even more than that plus my one mill from my first time you're on realize how he put the yahoo messenger sign on the top even though i got this on my hotmail

since i don;t get that much spam i enjoy reading about how people try taking advantage of others "con-men" it's basically like how you cut in line to anything accidentally bump into the guy apologize start talking get a name and move in in front of him sweeten the deal with a fake phone number if you like but its the same concept but on a different scale

p.s. peter i can't beet a million i only have 950 000 but that's in pounds so it should be even more than that plus my one mill from my first time you're on realize how he put the yahoo messenger sign on the top even though i got this on my hotmail

You want spam every day? It's not a hard thing to do... if you need a step-by-step let me know. It's easy. :tongueout:

nah at most 8.74 the bank does not exist right when you search it says scam
you're initial prize is in pounds and the final is in dollars but they did put a pic

i'm considering making a new email and replying who's gonna help me?

Addendum:

we appreciate you're efforts sarge but we can live without the extra spam

Last edited:
we appreciate you're efforts sarge but we can live without the extra spam

Okay, as you wish... :tongueout: Just let me know when you want more of it... But generally, the thing is in making your email address public, allow indexing of it, post it everywhere and just wait for the cookies, I mean spam. :tongueout:

what do you know im on fire 2 in one day
Dear Beneficiary,
Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your contract sum, part payment of Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000.00 USD.),I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have left Central Bank Of Ghana office to the Courier Services by Express Cargo Flight.
Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Company as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (That's you).
Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 130kg On No account should you disclose the content of the Crate to the Courier Company for fear of Betrayal so do not allow them to know that the Content is money.
In the meantime, i want you to contact the Courier Company as soon as you receive this E-mail via their email address: (expresscargoflightcourier@gmail.com) for you to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be Delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible So that I can give you the key code number of the consignment and also the vital document that will prove you rightful owner of this consignment as soon as they arrive.
Congratulations once again as i await your swift reply with update from you.
Best Regards,
Dr. Paul Acquah.
Gov. Bank Of Ghana
Tel: +233246944153
Private Email: dracquahpaul@mail.md

and the other one
THE DIRECTOR, AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA.
Dear Friend,
I am the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section of Bank of Africa(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso west africa.I crave your indulgence as i contact you in such a surprising manner. But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will open doors for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$7.2m) in account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died on 11th September 2001,in the evening of World Trade Centre Terrorist Attack.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because bank cannot release it unless somebody applies as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately there is no one that comes for the claim.

It is therefore upon this that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i dont want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. i agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 60% would be for me.

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name,your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply,I will send to you by fax or email the full details of the transaction.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atorm of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Malaki Ahmed

and i didn;t even reply to any of the seriously somebody do the math what is my total budget at the current time????????????????????????????????????
don't forget the 2 dollars i had from before

We all get these sort of things.......I guess, because you don't get too much spam, you think they are a novelty. To me they are a nuisance and so painfully obvious phishing attempts.

like i already said its an art they have a lot of imagination i mean the one guy who is afraid of treachery and the guy who died in 9/11 its an art

Art...??? Well if you would accredit crooks as artists then I suppose one could say that. Then one could say that any crime is art.
I think that you are confusing art with guile.

But, Peter, they are called "scam artists" as well..... I think there's probably an underlying reference in there.

Crime certainly is an art. It may be a dark art, but it does require prodigious skill, cunning, and creativity to pull-off certain calibers of crime; such as forgery, robberies, or cons. It's a complete mis-application of potential and talent, for sure, but I don't think you can outright deny that crime does involve some degree of art and aptitude.

As a matter of fact, this truth is one of the cornerstones of cult Hollywood productions. From "Oceans" to "Catch Me If You Can" to "Italian Job," crime-as-an-art has been a prevailing concept and a true best-seller..

Did you update the vbulletin or just edit it.
Either way i like the way the Smiley Face appears next to multi-page threads.
Nice touch!!!!:joy:

Ronin, I'm not sure what you're referring to?
1) I see no smilies for this thread?
2) Nothing has changed since the last update a couple of months ago... which reminds me to upgrade to vBulletin 3.7 ASAP (read: as soon as exams are over).

Back