Happy New Year Everyone!

The windows are probably auto-sized to where they appear to be maxed (or just enough to view the main functions of the application), but the sizing handles are still available unlike when a window truly is maximized...

With the IE maximizer I mentioned before if you set that to max things in Outlook Express or Windows Mail it would take a new email you were about to send if not one you were going to read and send it full screen where the alt-enter keys had to be used to close it up. The features in 7 however are for browsing online or looking at various /pictures/photos where you can run your fingers on the screen to see things resized there.

With the IE maximizer I mentioned before if you set that to max things in Outlook Express or Windows Mail it would take a new email you were about to send if not one you were going to read and send it full screen where the alt-enter keys had to be used to close it up. The features in 7 however are for browsing online or looking at various /pictures/photos where you can run your fingers on the screen to see things resized there.

Unfortunately, though, we are referring here to Mac OS X, not Windows 7...:wink:

-Coolname007

Aren't you glad you are already a Windows user? You don't have to put up with the limitations you would see with Apple/Mac there. :lol:

That may be the case now, but i'm still going to try it out...because I hate Microsoft! :tongueout: Like I mentioned before, my next computer is going to be a Mac Airbook, because frankly I am getting sick of using Windows! :wink: Personally I think (and I apologize for these comments, since it seems everyone here is so into Windows...:??) that Windows is gradually getting worse and worse with every new OS! :happy: XP is really the only (somewhat) stable Microsoft OS, in my opinion, with Vista coming hopelessly behind, and even with XP, i still have problems! :happy: One of the reasons why i started using Linux recently...:wink:

Cheers! :brows:

-Coolname007

EDIT: Say...has anyone here ever watched the movie called "Pirates of the Silicon Valley"...? I think it shows Bill Gate's true character...:smile:

Last edited:
Even in Linux you can bring windows out to full screen viewing there. While you are busy hating Windows in general others are rushing at the chance to try out the beta for the next version. But to each their own I guess.

Yep... enough of the OS stuff here guys... after all this thread was started for new years greetings, not OS debates :smile:

As long as you are happy and not sad 2009 should prove to be a better year overall. I think that's what you were trying to say there.

Yep... enough of the OS stuff here guys... after all this thread was started for new years greetings, not OS debates :smile:

Good point. :smile: I apologize for getting a little too carried away with hate speeches of Microsoft...happy 2009! :lol: And good luck with using Windows 7 to the both of you then! I hope you find it better than Vista was/is...:wink:

Cheers! :grinning:

-Coolname007

I found Vista better then XP was while having some initial complaints on it as well. The important thing is finding the balancing point no matter what are you decide to go with. Let us know how you make out with the Mac Airbook there.

Back