New computer!

Kahai

Distinguished Member
New topic everyone can join in.

make a wish list/new shopping cart (on newegg Newegg or Tigerdirect ) with all the items you would want in your next build.

I am a genius, and turned an emailed wishlist into a webpage (ok ok my email client did it for me and i stoled it lol) but i did upload it to my site :tongueout:

also tell when you plan on buying your next amazing gaming machine/workstation/office computer thing lol.

---

so here is my genius ( :wink: lol ) My Next Rig I think ill be able to get it in about a month <3

i will be getting my overage from my school loans back in about 4 weeks, so ill be ordering it shortly after that.

Its been awhile since i made a computer, and i really really want to build a new one ^__^

(oh and lol none of the links work lol sorry (fixing that now :wink: )

---- (edit)

I changed the speakers, from the g51, to the z-5500, sure its another $100 but its still within my 2600 budget and im an audio file <3

Finaly Price atm now is: $2,535.91 still well within my budget of 2600 ^__^

Last edited:
so here is my genius ( :wink: lol ) My Next Rig I think ill be able to get it in about a month <3

i will be getting my overage from my school loans back in about 4 weeks, so ill be ordering it shortly after that.

Its been awhile since i made a computer, and i really really want to build a new one ^__^

(oh and lol none of the links work lol sorry (fixing that now :wink: )

Good luck in buying all that equipment. :brows: You must be really rich if you can afford all of that! :??

-Coolname007

Good luck in buying all that equipment. :brows: You must be really rich if you can afford all of that! :??

-Coolname007

nah, like i said im getting my overages back from my school loans, so ill have $2604 in cash in less than a month <3 yay me ^__^

anyways, that number would be much higher if it was a ultimate machine build lol

Back