Win 64 bit + linux

Wasabi

I originaly installed Vista 64 bit and after that Kubuntu. At this time everything was ok.
For various reaons I installed vista 64 bit once more on another partion. At this time I couldn't start Linux anymore. This was expected of course.

Installed Easybdc 1.7.2 to solve this problem. But it turned out that after the installation, I can only boot Vista on c: . I have tried to add both Linux anf the other vista with Easybdc but it doesn't work.

Any suggestion?

I originaly installed Vista 64 bit and after that Kubuntu. At this time everything was ok.
For various reaons I installed vista 64 bit once more on another partion. At this time I couldn't start Linux anymore. This was expected of course.

Installed Easybdc 1.7.2 to solve this problem. But it turned out that after the installation, I can only boot Vista on c: . I have tried to add both Linux anf the other vista with Easybdc but it doesn't work.

Any suggestion?

Hi Wasabi.
Look at the links in my sig, especially this one, where I describe the step-by-step process of dual-booting Vista and Ubuntu (for Ubuntu, read Kubuntu). Follow the advice there, and you should soon have a working dual-boot. :smile:

-Coolname007

Back