Windows 7 & Windows XP Issue.

Hi. I'm having a little issue with my current Win7/WinXP. I've got Windows 7 on my C:\ Drive, and a new installation of Windows XP on my D:\ Drive. I Installed Windows XP first, and then I installed Windows 7 onto my other drive. Now, after the installation of Windows 7, I never got a dual-boot option during boot up, so using EasyBCD, I've added Windows XP to the bootloader. Now the only problem is, whenever I try to load up Windows XP on my D:\ drive, it get a "\NST\easyldr1 not found", or words to that effect. The entries to the bootloader, on EasyBCD look like this;

There are a total of 2 entries listed in the bootloader.

Default: {current}
Timeout: 30 seconds
Boot Drive: I:\

Entry #1
Name: Windows 7
BCD ID: {current}
Drive: C:\
Bootloader Path: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Entry #2
Name: Microsoft Windows XP
BCD ID: {default}
Drive: D:\
Bootloader Path: \NST\easyldr1

Any suggestions or solutions would greatly be apprecaited.

Thanks you. :brows:

Hello,

I deleted your other thread. Please don't post multiple threads on the same issue. Thanks :smile:

Now than, do you...
a) have the latest build of EasyBCD available? You can find it here.
b) Use the automatic configuration (rather than manually selecting the entry's settings)?

Give it another shot for me if you well. If it continues to not function properly please post a screenshot of Disk Management.

Hello,

I deleted your other thread. Please don't post multiple threads on the same issue. Thanks :smile:

Now than, do you...
a) have the latest build of EasyBCD available? You can find it here.
b) Use the automatic configuration (rather than manually selecting the entry's settings)?

Give it another shot for me if you well. If it continues to not function properly please post a screenshot of Disk Management.

Thank you, very much. That actually worked flawlessly when I updated EasyBCD.

WooHoo! :smile:

Back