IE keeps crashing and mozilla firefox keeps freezing

momzywomzie

Hi,
I just registered with you guys today hoping someone can help me fix my computer issues.
For starters I am not completely literate about computer lingo but I do try my best to figure things out on my own before i try to get help.
For several months now I have been having problems with IE crashing a few seconds after opening the browser. I have uninstalled the browser and reinstalled it and still have the same problem.
Mozilla firefox after a few minutes stops responding, sometimes it will start responding again after a 2 minutes but other times i have to close the browser and start from scratch.
I have tried to update a program several times now that will enable me to do a certain online survey and i get an error message stating: Could not access VBScript run time for custom action.
I have tried to fix that issue but have not been able to do that.
When Firefox wants to update i get this error message: Something is trying to trick Firefox into accepting an insecure update. Please contact your network provider and seek help.
I then have to uninstall Firefox and then reinstall it, that is the only way I have been able to get around that issue.
And then the other day i got this error message: ThreatWork Application stopped working and was closed
A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available.
What is "ThreatWork?"
Other times when Im trying to get into windows help and support i get this error message: Microsoft Help and Support has stopped working
And this morning I went into the temp files to delete them manually and clicked on one of them and saw this message: System volume on disk is corrupt.

Repair action: File system repair (chkdsk)
Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0
Time taken = 479313 ms

I am running Windows Vista
and this is my system info:
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 1.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 0.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 160 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.24 GB
Available Virtual Memory 762 MB

I also have noticed that something is using up a lot of my physical memory.
I am using a business edition of eset nod 32 that a friend installed which i can only use for a limited time but have been running scans every day and it has not come up with anything signifcant lately.
I would really appreciate if you could help me figure this out.
Thank you in advance for all you help

I Have That problem And I found How to Fix IT... For Mozilla Keep Not Responding

Hi,
I just registered with you guys today hoping someone can help me fix my computer issues.
For starters I am not completely literate about computer lingo but I do try my best to figure things out on my own before i try to get help.
For several months now I have been having problems with IE crashing a few seconds after opening the browser. I have uninstalled the browser and reinstalled it and still have the same problem.
Mozilla firefox after a few minutes stops responding, sometimes it will start responding again after a 2 minutes but other times i have to close the browser and start from scratch.
I have tried to update a program several times now that will enable me to do a certain online survey and i get an error message stating: Could not access VBScript run time for custom action.
I have tried to fix that issue but have not been able to do that.
When Firefox wants to update i get this error message: Something is trying to trick Firefox into accepting an insecure update. Please contact your network provider and seek help.
I then have to uninstall Firefox and then reinstall it, that is the only way I have been able to get around that issue.
And then the other day i got this error message: ThreatWork Application stopped working and was closed
A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available.
What is "ThreatWork?"
Other times when Im trying to get into windows help and support i get this error message: Microsoft Help and Support has stopped working
And this morning I went into the temp files to delete them manually and clicked on one of them and saw this message: System volume on disk is corrupt.

Repair action: File system repair (chkdsk)
Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0
Time taken = 479313 ms

I am running Windows Vista
and this is my system info:
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 1.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 0.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 160 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.24 GB
Available Virtual Memory 762 MB

I also have noticed that something is using up a lot of my physical memory.
I am using a business edition of eset nod 32 that a friend installed which i can only use for a limited time but have been running scans every day and it has not come up with anything signifcant lately.
I would really appreciate if you could help me figure this out.
Thank you in advance for all you help

Hello... To all out there who experience this problem, THE DAMN FREAKIN MOZILLA KEEP FREEZING FOR 10Second and then Respond again... THIS is annoying... But, I've found a way to put an end to this problem with these simple and easy step!

I recommend that you go to this blog for full guide! > Laptop-Problem: Fix Freezing(Not Responding) Mozilla Firefox

Back