Win Product Key Tool-OEM Product key Tool Neosmart Tecnologies unable to open MSDM TAble message...

Wiredwullff

Attached file shows message when trying to use this for windows 10. anything I might try to make it work? and what does it mean. I run a Alienware MX17 R3 64 bit with Windows 10 home premium just installed a few days back of this posts date.. Any suggestions would be welcome-thanks.

Attachments

• Capture key problem.PNG
    Capture key problem.PNG
    99.1 KB · Views: 7
This is not actually a Windows 10 error, it is a general error that means your PC does not have a product key embedded in the BIOS.
This would be a bug if it reported a key back when you had 8(.1) installed and now it presents this dialog instead. Is that the case?

Seeing as no Windows 10 PCs are shipping yet, I don't think it's a case of a Windows 10 product key not being compatible with the software.

This is not actually a Windows 10 error, it is a general error that means your PC does not have a product key embedded in the BIOS.
This would be a bug if it reported a key back when you had 8(.1) installed and now it presents this dialog instead. Is that the case?

Seeing as no Windows 10 PCs are shipping yet, I don't think it's a case of a Windows 10 product key not being compatible with the software.
well I took awhile to get back here-sorry. I have found that win10 is not compatible with my laptop....it may be if I was a Alienware tec I could make it run, and later it might be compatible but that would probably include non mandatory updates as windows updates seem to cause problems with third party software-especially Alienware. I don't wish the headache of constantly fixing what will just get downloaded again with no choice so windows 10 is not a option-so the problem is no longer a worry -and I successfully went back to seven the right way and not the windows way which also would have been a headache........Thanks for your time and attention-it is appreciated very much.

Back