Thread: EasyBCD to create Win7 recovery "master cd" with both ISO's+loads right 1 from menu

Default EasyBCD to create Win7 recovery "master cd" with both ISO's+loads right 1 from menu

I was told by Mahmoud Al-Qudsi to ask for help here. I want to use EasyBCD to create a "master CD" or "master USB" of the Windows 7 Recovery CD's (32+64bit) that contains both ISO images and loads the right one depending on which you choose from a menu. I would only have 1 disk or USB to carry around. Plus, is there a way to take away the antivirus function where I could just have the standard Recovery Disks. Just need the Vanilla version. I am a total noob to EasyBCD so talk in simple terms please. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hopefully I posted in the right place. If not please move it.

Jason
    Last edited by BarneyFIfe; March 14th, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

If you want vanilla versions and your W7(s) is/are functional, then just
    Control Panel > Backup & Restore > Create a system repair disk.
    There's no need to download/pay. Those images are provided for those unwise enough to have waited till their OS broke before thinking about a repair disk.
    http://neosmart.net/forums/showthrea...5665#post65665
    Terry

Baker of fine scones.

Please keep requests for help in the forums where everyone can see them, not in Private Messages.
    Posting a plea for help or information in the forum, will be seen more quickly by a widely experienced audience.
    A solution in the forum could also be useful to other future visitors, so PLEASE, no private requests. (they won't be answered !)

Terry, if I create a recovery disk from my W7 (64bit) system will they work on any 64-bit system? I have a couple of pc's that need repair and need them to be universal. Is this possible?

Addendum:

Sorry Terry, somehow I missed the link on your post that said you can use the recovery disk on other pc's besides the system it was created on.
    Last edited by BarneyFIfe; March 14th, 2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automagically-merged double-post.