EasyBCD to create Win7 recovery "master cd" with both ISO's+loads right 1 from menu

Discussion in 'Windows Support' started by BarneyFIfe, Mar 14, 2012.

1. BarneyFIfe

BarneyFIfe New Member

I was told by Mahmoud Al-Qudsi to ask for help here. I want to use EasyBCD to create a "master CD" or "master USB" of the Windows 7 Recovery CD's (32+64bit) that contains both ISO images and loads the right one depending on which you choose from a menu. I would only have 1 disk or USB to carry around. Plus, is there a way to take away the antivirus function where I could just have the standard Recovery Disks. Just need the Vanilla version. I am a total noob to EasyBCD so talk in simple terms please. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hopefully I posted in the right place. If not please move it.

Jason

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. Terry60

Terry60 Coastline Designer Staff Member

Retired System Programmer
    If you want vanilla versions and your W7(s) is/are functional, then just
    Control Panel > Backup & Restore > Create a system repair disk.
    There's no need to download/pay. Those images are provided for those unwise enough to have waited till their OS broke before thinking about a repair disk.
    http://neosmart.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7805&p=65665#post65665

3. BarneyFIfe

BarneyFIfe New Member

Terry, if I create a recovery disk from my W7 (64bit) system will they work on any 64-bit system? I have a couple of pc's that need repair and need them to be universal. Is this possible?

Addendum:

Sorry Terry, somehow I missed the link on your post that said you can use the recovery disk on other pc's besides the system it was created on.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012