1903 Repair Disk

Hello. I work at a repair shop, and we are upgrading a ton of computers to windows 10, and more importantly we are doing a ton of ssd upgrades and clones. When cloning from a drive that has or was upgraded from windows 8 we used to use the 1809 repair disk after boot(as cloning software adjusts sizes of the partitions which causes a blue screen on first boot) This only happens when cloning to a smaller drive and only when

Anyways, is there a plan to release a 1903 version update soon? Or can we buy one? Lots of computers are coming in with this update already done and we cannot clone the drive we have to do a fresh format which is an inconvenience.

Emailed support 8 days ago and have not heard back

Thank you for your help!

Check your junk or spam mail folders. Try repeating the request using another email address.
These EasyRE discs are not full system disks and aree no good for upgrading.
For a full OS you go to Microsoft to get that: Download Windows 10
Alter your Country if necessary.

ok. Got in contact but nobody has answered my question yet. Do you have support for 1903, Its the latest feature update from microsoft. WHen using the 1809 disc on a computer that has been updated to 1903 it says (this version of windows is too new)

SImple question. I have asked it 7 times now between email and here. Yes or no....

EasyRE is nothing to do with the version. New versions don't, or at least shouldn't, effect it.
Are you talking about that or another product?

EasyRE currently only supports up to windows 10 1809 update. 1903 was released in may, anything on this update we cannot use the 1809 disc on, we need a new updated recovery disc that supports 1903

I downloaded EasyRE on 10/06 and that runs on a Dell PC that I upgraded to Win10 1903 yesterday (Doesn't run correctly on an HP PC that is refusing to boot an unknown version of Win 10)

ok. Got in contact but nobody has answered my question yet. Do you have support for 1903, Its the latest feature update from microsoft. WHen using the 1809 disc on a computer that has been updated to 1903 it says (this version of windows is too new)

SImple question. I have asked it 7 times now between email and here. Yes or no....

YES! I'm having the same problem. As a semi-retired IT worker I'm trained to keep all my hardware and software fully patched and protected.
Seems by doing that I shot myself in the *SS! It was exactly after 1903 that this happened.

Only way I got my machine back afterward was re-downloading and installing Linux Mint and doing boot repair and dual booting with Grub2 in Mint.
That's way more cludgey than when I had EasyBCD with EasyRE working.
Really wanting a fix for this, please.

I also left an Email using the link in an earlier post, no reply yet.

Make sure you check any spam folders you may have as an auto-response should have been sent almost immediately saying that a proper one will follow. People have reported problems when they use GMail FYI but not too sure why that is.

Back