Activation

tye77920

Hello I purchased EasyBCD and i'm wondering how do I deactivate the "Seat" that is being used.
I installed it on my desktop just to get familiar with it before using it on another system of mine.
Please advise.

Is this being used for commercial reasons? If not then it is free and you should use the non-commercial free download.
Uninstall the one you have and then download the free one. No need to give an email if you don't want to.
If you paid already please give me the Invoice number.

Is this being used for commercial reasons? If not then it is free and you should use the non-commercial free download.
Uninstall the one you have and then download the free one. No need to give an email if you don't want to.
If you paid already please give me the Invoice number.
No its just personal home use. Just trying to install dual boot os on my systems. Certain stuff runs better ie games in one OS.
Please advise what I should do. Invoice # is FEE22C9EB7AE4688 - I guess I didn't need to spend money on this license its not commercial at all.

I can't find that invoice number. I'll keep trying as it may take a while to enter the system.
Meanwhile check that it is correct.

1689092144880.png
This is what is says on the file I got from the email. Either way I do not need a commercial license. Can be cancelled and refunded.

..and you paid money (don't post personal details)?
Yes I paid money because I didn't know there was a free version of it. I didn't provide the personal details from the invoice just a snipit of the invoice # since that is what is needed. Apologies. If its needed i'm happy to provide my name / Email etc. But that should all be found on the invoice. Years ago I used some program called Visual BCD Editor or something... But I cannot be sure like I said certain games work better on older OS than Win11.

I've sent you a private message, look for it to the right of your user name on the right of the top blue line

Refund succeeded. Reference re_2NSgXPNhP1MTZxMb0KIk6JMW

You should see the credit in 5 to 10 working days. If not post back here.

Back