Another NTLDR is missing, in Vista

That's very confusing.
Your earlier screenshot showed just one HDD attached to IDE0, i.e. not a SATA HDD
The repair feedback talked of sda, the first (presumably only) SATA HDD, and now your latest screenshot shows sdb, your second SATA HDD.
Perhaps we'd better get back to square 1.
Can you explain what problem you had that made you start trying to repair the boot, and how the problem occured.

Also, look around further with the partition manager and see what it lists on sda.
The FAT32 partition is your Acer factory reset partition, and by repairing it with a 3rd party tool, you'll have lost the custom bootloader which controlled the Acer recovery system.

Was not really looking to fix the boot, as that was working fine before. Had problems with using USB devices. Everything that was plugged into a USB port, the computer wanted to format it. Formatted a camera to see if it would be happy after that. It was not happy, still wanted to format it. USB is working now, after the Auto Repair, but the computer will not boot as it should.

How do you know USB is alright now if the PC doesn't boot ?
The repair disc is for fixing a broken boot, not for sorting out internal OS problems.

Oh, ok. I guess I don't know then. It's working with the Knoppix software. Thought I read some ware about the recovery cd fixing disk corruptions and things like that?

Back