Boot Between XP & 7

yamhaha

Hi I'm new to neosmart,this is my first request and would appreciate any help offered, i downloaded easybcd and i am thrilled with its ease of use etc,my problem is i can switch from W7 to Wxp using ireboot but as i haven't got(and don't require the internet) installed on Wxp i can't download easybcd and install so i am able to switch back to W7 without turning off my PC and re-starting. Kind regards Geoff Johnson.

I gave you your own thread. Unless some expert contradicts me all you need to do is install iReboot on both systems and use it to boot between them from either 7 or XP.

EasyBCD only needs to be installed on one OS.

Last edited:
You don't need the internet on XP, just copy the downloaded iReboot file across from W7 and install it on there too.

Thank you so much Peter & Terry for your kind words of advice i overlooked to mention i have separate hard drives for each o/s ,one has Wxp and the other has W7 ,so how do i get Ireboot from W7 to Wxp.

Kindest regards and a very Happy New Year to you both.

You can no doubt see the other drive from the system you are in. If you can't see actual folders then all you need to do is give yourself permission when the system tells you so. Then simply copy and paste the iReboot installer file on your other desktop.

Then boot into it and install it.

Last edited:
Back