Bootable USB stick

a) please don't start multiple threads for one problem. How are we supposed to know what you are talking about ?
b) what are you talking about ?

Last edited:
What are you talking about? I didn't stop multiple threads. This is the EasyBCD Support forum. I created a bootable USB as instructed. Then I ran it and it boots but does nothing to solve the windows crash problem. It only starts up in EasyBCD safe mode.

what are you talking about? I didn't start multiple threads. This is EasyBCD Support forum.
I created a USB bootable flash drive. It booted. It would only stay up in EasyBCD safe mode.
A command line would come up with bd> .
However, it did not fix any of the Windows crush problems.

You appear to be talking about EasyRE ?
This is the user forum for EasyBCD, peer to peer support for the free community edition of the latter.
EasyRE, being a commercial product, is supported via email to the address specified on the download page.
My somewhat lighthearted original reply was referring to your two threads (I had just replied to the other one, so know this is not your only thread), where you only refer to your problem obliquely as "It" without further elaboration.
Are you having a problem doing something with EasyBCD, which is not relevant to the reply I gave in your other thread ?

There are several different software products with "Easy" in their name, and a bit of overlap between their functionality/intended audience. There's EasyBCD, Easy USB Creator, and Easy Recovery Essentials. If you could clarify which you are referring to, that would be helpful :smile:

Some Posts were looking for EasyBCD in WinPE with the idea to fix Boot Problems.
Macrium Reflect can load in WinPE and Has a Fix Boot Problems Tool that finds the Drives and resets the Boot Info
like you would expect EasyBCD to do. I use that and I then use EasyBCD in Windows to make Cosmetic changes to my Boot Menu
like Renaming something like Windows 10 to Win10 Pro or moving Win10 Win7 Win10 Backup to a better order like Win10 Win10 Backup Win7
All I can say is ... to fix Boot Problems Try the WinPE Fix Boot Problems Tool in Macrium Reflect as well as use EasyBCD in Windows.

Back