CAN ANYONE RESURRECT MY HP530 FROM DEATH?!?

Thanks to this great forum, my problem started when i try to burn my set of Recovery Disc from my 7 months old HP 530 laptop operating on Windows Vista 32bits. The process of the burning crashed along the line but not knowing to me because i thought the set of the Backup and Recovery CD is just only one DVD CD since the process stop on one DVD CD but later got it that it should be two DVD CDs. Foolish me, I was rest assured that I have the Backup and Recovery CD with me until that very ill-fitted day that I tried to recover my laptop. Along the process, when it got to where there is REINSTALLING THE ORIGINAL CONTENTS in the Recovery Manager screen, my computer just show ”ERROR 0008, IF PROBLEM CONTINUES, CONTACT THE HP CUSTOMER SERVICE”. The next option it gave me is to click OK or CANCEL. Of which if I did , It reboots and stop at the first black screen that usually show: PRESS F11 FOR EMERGENCY RECOVERY. Of which if I did not press the F11 button, It shows: ”BOOTMG FILE MISSING”, ”PRESS CRTL+ALT+DEL TO REBOOT” and it will be going through this loop throughout. And to my HOPELESS burnt Backup and Recovery DVD CD from my D: partition, it just copy only few of the recovery boot data. I have tried the recovery CD on this site but to avail. It only says after the startup repairing ''THIS SYSTEM CANNOT BE REPAIR AUTOMATICALLY''. Therefore, I will like anyone here to tell me where on this site or else where I can get the real Backup and Recovery CD that someone might have burnt and uploaded online. I won't mind the gigabytes, I need to resurrect my HP 530 and I can't settle for Window XP. Looking forward to hearing from any good Samaritan. Thanks once more……lol

There is no recovery media available here. We have only the Vista Recovery CD for 32 Bit and 64 Bit. That can be used to recover some issues. There is no install files on it at all.

Have you contacted HP like it says to?

There is no recovery media available here. We have only the Vista Recovery CD for 32 Bit and 64 Bit. That can be used to recover some issues. There is no install files on it at all.

Have you contacted HP like it says to?

I am trying to avoid paying fortune to HP for this because it is not quite long that I bought the computer. That is why....

Well most manufacturer's give you a way to burn the media yourself. Did you read the documentation when you first got it on how to burn the media yourself and burn yoruself a copy? If so you should just be able to use that to get yourself to factory settings.

Have you also tryed to hit F12 or Ctrl+F11 to get to the Recovery Partition to restore the PC?

Thanks Makaveli213, A brother just gave me his own backup and recovery CDs of which I used and it restored my HP530 for good to factory setting. Also, the D: partition has been restored back to my computer. This gave me the second chance opportunity to re-burn the backup and recovery well now. Thanks once more for your concern that sees me through...... Bye

Back