Can I Convert Several OST Archives into Usable PST Files?

steveenmiller07

Active Member
I have accumulated several OST files from old computers and previous Outlook profiles. Some belong to accounts that have already been removed, while others are from systems that are no longer in use. I want to consolidate the useful mailbox information into PST files so I can access the data for future reference.

The biggest challenge is that the original Exchange accounts are no longer available. I therefore need an ost to pst converter tool that can work with the existing OST files rather than requiring an active connection to the original mailbox.

The archives contain emails, attachments, custom folders, contacts, and calendar information. I would like the conversion to maintain the original folder structure and preserve important email properties. I am also interested in batch processing because converting every OST individually would be inconvenient.

During my research, I found the SysInfo OST to PST Converter. It supports batch OST conversion and can export mailbox data into PST as well as several other formats. It also offers options for previewing OST contents and preserving folders, attachments, timestamps, and metadata.

I think previewing the source data before conversion would be particularly helpful because some of these files are several years old. It would allow me to confirm that the required folders and messages are actually present before starting the export.
 
Yes, you can convert your OST files into PST files using a specialized OST file conversion tool like Softaken OST to OST Converter, which helps to convert your large OST archives into PST files. It can be run without requiring an internet connection and runs on both Mac and Windows operating systems. It supports adding large data directly and then scanning the mailbox data before exporting. You can preview different data, such as archives, emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, and attachments. It provides a filter option to check the file based on from, to, cc, bcc, date, and subject. You can use encrypted password protection so that your files are saved securely.
 
Back
Top