Can I Download the Vista Recovery w/o a Torrent?

Drew

My laptop at home crashed while running Vista, and some of my more tech savvy friends told me to download your recovery and reboot files to try and solve the issue. My problem is that the only other computer I have at my disposal is my work PC which will not allow me to download or access torrent files. Is there any way I can just download the .iso's for these straight up?

Sorry Drew, welcome to NST, but no we don't host the file direct.
(It was originally on the site, but got posted as a direct link by somone in China, (and some PC Mags I think) which blew the server and cost CG a fortune in bandwidth).
Do you have a friendly neighbour with a broadband link ?

vista recovery boot disc

My laptop at home crashed while running Vista, and some of my more tech savvy friends told me to download your recovery and reboot files to try and solve the issue. My problem is that the only other computer I have at my disposal is my work PC which will not allow me to download or access torrent files. Is there any way I can just download the .iso's for these straight up?

Drew go to www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/how-to-make-a-windows-vista-repair-disk-if-you-dont-have-one/ there you will find info to make the disk. Hope this helps.
Jack :joy:

Back