Can I uninstall EasyBCD?

There's another one not seen in the gallery I came across some time back if you can get used to the glare seen with it. That was labeled Windows 7 - vienna found at one site. Standby for a good look.

There's another one not seen in the gallery I came across some time back if you can get used to the glare seen with it. That was labeled Windows 7 - vienna found at one site. Standby for a good look.

hmm...the colors of that one doesn't suit well with me! :lol: I guess i can't stand that glare...:tongueout: I'm more into bluish and redish colors...and of course BLACK like ninja, as you can tell from my sig (as well as my avatar). :wink:

Cheers! :grinning:

-Coolname007

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. Once i had it on here I had to switch to something else real fast. :lol: If you sit in front of a screen for a good number of hours you want one that will reduce eye strain for sure. Here's one for conquering the digital divide.

For blue here's one for you!

For red,

Don't feel bad. Once i had it on here I had to switch to something else real fast. :lol: If you sit in front of a screen for a good number of hours you want one that will reduce eye strain for sure. Here's one for conquering the digital divide.

hmm...thanks for that. :smile: Out of the three, i think i prefer the green one though. :wink:

Haha! :lol:

-Coolname007

Last edited:
If you browse around various site looking for fractal art you'll run across a large variety with all different colors and designs. Some will text on them however by the artist and web site displayed in one corner. But I have to agree with you that the green there is the best of the three.

Another one with kind of a mix of colors to create an effect sees the Vista logo right on it.

The ones in the gallery are only the official ones made by MS - though there are a lot of great wallpapers made by Windows 7 fans out there, like those that PC Eye posted.

That's correct. CG You can find all styles were someone simply added the Windows 7 name onto them. The others there are simply backgrounds for Vista and other versions like XP from Windows customizing sites or by those working with fractal art.

Back