Can only access one of my Windows partitions

SANTYANNO1847

I have a number of windows 10 partitions on my PC. Until recently all were accessible on boot up, but now only one (X) is . I tried installing a new copy of Windows from both a cd and usb stick and after a number of attempts everything appeared to be back to normal, but after a week the problem resurfaced. Subsequent ttempts to install a new instance of Win 10 appears to work (sometimes but not always) in somuch after setup I can from this new version access other partitions on my PC. However on restart this new version is not accessible, only partition X (as defined above) is. Should I format my system partition and start again or what; grateful for any help

I have a number of windows 10 partitions on my PC. Until recently all were accessible on boot up, but now only one (X) is . I tried installing a new copy of Windows from both a cd and usb stick and after a number of attempts everything appeared to be back to normal, but after a week the problem resurfaced. Subsequent ttempts to install a new instance of Win 10 appears to work (sometimes but not always) in somuch after setup I can from this new version access other partitions on my PC. However on restart this new version is not accessible, only partition X (as defined above) is. Should I format my system partition and start again or what; grateful for any help

Hello,
I think there might be an issue with your windows 10 bootloader or partition configuration. I think you should format and start with newly installation. Have you tried in command prompt? If not then you can follow this steps: First of all boot the newly installed Windows 10 version that allows access to other partitions. Then open command prompt and run command bootrec/fixmbr to fix the master boot record. Next run bootrec/fixboot to fix the boot sector. Next run bootrec/rebuildbcd to rebuild the boot configuration data. Then restart your computer and see if the issue is resolved or not. I think you will get fix.

Hello,
I think there might be an issue with your windows 10 bootloader or partition configuration. I think you should format and start with newly installation. Have you tried in command prompt? If not then you can follow this steps: First of all boot the newly installed Windows 10 version that allows access to other partitions. Then open command prompt and run command bootrec/fixmbr to fix the master boot record. Next run bootrec/fixboot to fix the boot sector. Next run bootrec/rebuildbcd to rebuild the boot configuration data. Then restart your computer and see if the issue is resolved or not. I think you will get fix.
Is this information was helpful for you or not? McDVOICE

Back