Cannot Register

I've been trying to register my EASYBCD software now for two days. I paid for it but everytime I enter my email and passwords I get a message the the authentication server has experienced an error. The money left my paypal account so you have it. Please help

This is a peer to peer forum, so if you want to get in touch with Neosmart, an email to the address on the download page is a better route.

I think that they are on vacation somewhere in the infinite universe. I've emeailed them as well. Fortunately I paid through PayPal so I've just protested using that mechanism and I'm not being charged. Or this could have turned into a scam when we weren't looking.

I also used PayPal. But in my case it charged me right away. At this point I just want my money back. How did you get your money back in PayPal? Thanks!

The owner may be away, although he may be really busy as he just became a father. I've emailed him asking for help. I assure everyone this is not a rip-off. If your means of payment can be reversed then do so (as with PayPal or most credit cards and Visa Debit).

I need to just download the product after purchasing but obviously cant because I too get the same issue listed above. Is there somewhere else I can DL the product so I can use it to resolve the issue I purchased it for in the first place?

I have the same problem. I paid few hours ago for easybcd and tried to register, but the answer was: " The authentication provider returned an error. Please verify your entry and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator. " Can you help me ?

This is all very discouraging. I've just come here because of the same problem.
I moved up from the a community version of EasyBCD 2.3 to a paid for version of 2.4 in order troubleshoot things after upgrading to Mint 19. Being unable to complete this registration means I can't even get back to where I was. Disappointing to see that the website has been like this since December 27th (taking money but not delivering the product). I've emailed support, but seems others above have done so too. If this is all down to a single person then obviously I hope all is well with him/her.

Very much hoping that things are fixed very soon indeed.

You don't need to register to download and use the Community Edition of 2.4
No idea why there are communication problems, but they shouldn't stop you from obtaining and using the latest version of EasyBCD.

You don't need to register to download and use the Community Edition of 2.4
No idea why there are communication problems, but they shouldn't stop you from obtaining and using the latest version of EasyBCD.
Many thanks for the reply. After a further read through the forum posts I tried the Beta release of 2.3.1 and, with a bit of fnurgling around, it's working :smile: - I'd convinced myself that if only I could use the features that were disabled in 2.4 community I'd be able to fix it.
I've been using the community version for 3 years now, so should probably have bought a subscription a while ago.

There seems to have been an issue with the account registration system for the paid downloads that should now be resolved.

I would like to apologize to everyone for the issue here and to back what Terry said with regards to the availability of the community edition (and that the community edition may be used with a commercial license). Regardless of whether you were able to activate your account, rest assured that your license was valid from the time of purchase and covered your use of both the community and commercial editions, and that there are no features unlocked in the commercial edition that are not available in the community edition, licensing status not withstanding.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Back