Can't Download EasyBCD

fang

I previously purchased EasyRE Windows 7 to fix a computer, but I need EasyBCD to make a flash drive bootable. When I "register" to download it (I'm a student and don't expect - errr hope - to use it again), nothing happens. I am trying to download the free version, and it seems the download page is broken. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE, but no browser works....

Ex_Brit

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Staff member
I think the download button is broken as it doesn't work for me either in Firefox, IE or Chroime. I'll report it for you and hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Meanwhile there are a number of download mirrors available if you Google "download EasyBCD 2.2" (minus the "").

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere but could someone confirm that I do indeed need to LIKE EasyBCD on facebook to download the community version? I do not have a facebook account. Any other way to get this version (2.2)?

If facebook LIKE is not required the download button shows a 500 error in console.

Thanks

Ex_Brit

Staff member
No that isn't true. I reported the download button error to the site owner.

---------- Post added March 11th, 2014 at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was March 10th, 2014 at 08:16 PM ----------

I'm sorry but it still appears to be broken. Use an external mirror download site for now please.

No that isn't true. I reported the download button error to the site owner.

---------- Post added March 11th, 2014 at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was March 10th, 2014 at 08:16 PM ----------

I'm sorry but it still appears to be broken. Use an external mirror download site for now please.
Do you have a external url then. I try to make a dualboot Win7 - Linux work and I hope the new version will work.
I have made a new question for the dualboot problem.

Roelof

Ex_Brit

Staff member
Well I see links to download that version online but it's up to you of you want try them. I have tried to raise the site owner but no success thus far, sorry.

Ex_Brit

Staff member
Try this

Attachments

Ex_Brit

Staff member
That's great. Good job I saved the installation file on my PC!!

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
The error has been resolved, the links should now be working again.

Thanks for stepping in and saving the day, Peter.

Ex_Brit

Staff member
You're welcome and glad it's OK now.