haylebob

Hello,

i cannot install the EasyBCD Bootmanager
".NET 2.0 Framework not found"
i thought i have it on my PC.
where i can get it?

thanx in advance
haylebob

Either via Microsoft Updates website "Custom" button or here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition; Windows XP Service Pack 2
Required Software:
o Windows Installer 3.0 (except for Windows 98/ME, which require Windows Installer 2.0 or later). Windows Installer 3.1 or later is recommended.
o IE 5.01 or later: You must also be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later for all installations of the .NET Framework.

Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Hello again,

thanx for the answer. i remmber it is from microsoft and i download it and it works. EasyBCD is installed . Now i have a nother problems. I start EasyBCD and he asks me
1.) It seems that you are running XP and the VISTA BCD hasnt not properly installed.
do you want to configure it?
i ansered YES
2.) Warning! Are you sure that you want to install the VISTA abootloader? You must
have Vista installed on your hard drive somewhere for this step to succeed or else you will not be able to boot into windows. did you used to have the Vista bootloader installed?
i answered YES.

3.) EasyBCD has rewritten your MBR. In order for the changes to take effect, EasyBCD will close now- Please restart EasyBCD at your conveniance to begin the ultimate Vista customization process.

after the 3rd message nothing happens. it did this a few times with nothing happens.
what did i wrong?

haylebob

Hi,

i'm a step further. after i reconstruct Vista by using the Vista DVD now the EasyBCD runs on my XP System!!
i configure EasyBCD so that Vista is as default on drive E:\ but Vista dont booting.. only XP is booting...
i try to change the VISTA-Drive to F:\ but this is not possible it changes
automatically back to E...

i dont understand what is going on here...

haylebob

Hi,

I'm not ignoring you, it's just that I can't answer your question.

I paged Computer Guru whose software it is but he seems to be absent at present.

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply, I was (and still am) away on Business.

I think you are adding Vista as a WINDOWS XP entry, and NOT as a Vista entry.

In the Add/Remove Entries screen, make sure to select Windows Vista from the drop-down list.

Hope that helps!

Back