cant see windows boot position, only extender with error (AutoNeoGrub0.mbr missing)

teak

Hi guys,

im new and i urgently need your help. i hope someone can help me.

so i was using easyBCD and installed bios extender in order to boot from other devices (could not change boot order in BIOS as i cannot access my BIOS - it`s password protected, even tho the computer was new.
anyways, i didnt need bios extender anymore and wanted to disable it - i was stupid enough to forget it would have been enough (i think) to just disable PloP and instead i removed the entry with bios extender and left only Windows 7 and marked it as default. to my surprise, after restarting my option to boot Windows 7 was gone and i was only left with BIOS extender - after choosing it i get the following error (even though before it worked fine):

File: \NST\AutoNeoGrub0.mbr Status: 0xc000000f Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt.

anyone has any idea how to reverse that? i cannot access windows, will using the Recovery CD for Windows 7 do the trick? however, since i cannot enter BIOS i cannot change my boot order so i think it wont boot from usb without changing that (it`s netbook, no CD drive) - will it boot recovery cd anyways?

any kind of help would be appreciated..
thank you in advance, im totally broke down by this situation..

Back