Computer Gaming

If by anomalies you mean those radiation fields in the middle of no where. Or do you mean the dog type creatures?

Either way they both stink.

Hey guys, I didn't get a chance to play anything, but I'll use this chance to say that I got a part-time job, that's why I was away, if anyone was wondering why I'm not online. I should be back soon though.

I miss you guys,
Cheers!

Thanks guys, yeah work is wonderful, but also hard, oh well, but well payed! :grinning:

Hmmm... I have one day off, I won't start any work, so let me run Prey. :evil:

"Congratulations on the job, Sarge! That's awesome news - work is wonderful "

I concur with Guru's opening sentiment Sarge, but not the second. Personally I couldn't wait to stop. That's why I retired aged 41.

Last edited:
"Congratulations on the job, Sarge! That's awesome news - work is wonderful "

I concur with Guru's opening sentiment Sarge, but not the second. Personally I couldn't wait to stop. That's why I retired aged 41.

I've been holding jobs from the day I had the chance. I just love to see things getting accomplished.

As is said i havent had a job, but i have to agree with Mahmoud. I hope to work as soon as i can. At least it gives you something to do other than just sitting around all day.

P.S. Maybe we should get back to Computer Gaming???

lol

ive been playing alot of MGS*3 (and VR missions in 2) Super mario galaxy for my wii, and now fire emblem radient dawn. on the PC not much, mostly Dark Crusade (Dawn of war)

* - Metal Gear Solid for those that dont know the abbr.

Back