Computer Gaming

Double post for BUMP.

---

I have finally found the time to install and play Doom 3, ive been playing for two days so far and i think im almost done, last night i started playing and i was still in the ahpla complex, and this morning i got the the caverns 2 ^_^

Great game so far, and i am glad im getting above 60 FPS on the highest setting (without the mod for even better gfx) It is pretty scary sometime though :wink:

I liked Doom 3 while many i know didnt. I think it was a very well done game. I didnt like having to jump from flashlight to gun instantly without getting injured cause there was always a monster in the dark. but overall i loved the game. Got thru the first part of the game have to go thru the expansion now.

I liked Doom 3 while many i know didnt. I think it was a very well done game. I didnt like having to jump from flashlight to gun instantly without getting injured cause there was always a monster in the dark. but overall i loved the game. Got thru the first part of the game have to go thru the expansion now.

Doom3? Work of Art! My dad loved it too.
Hell, its ID anyways :grinning:
Just kidding..

I love Doom3. Okay? I said it, now the whole world knows it, I went though whole way at least 3 times. Didnt play expansion. Cant wait for Doom4. Thats all :grinning:

Back