configuring neogrub - information for partition

tj_jackson

I am from Brazil and using google to translate, sorry for the English, most only can you help me

Guys, help me solve a problem here, to systems with 3

- Windows XP sp3 64bit
- Windows Vista sp1 64bit
- Leopard 10.5.6 iDeneb v1.4

during boot the mac appears that information

Starting cmain () ... (hd0,0)
(hd0,0)
[multiboot-kludge, loadaddr=0x120200, text-and-data=0xef00, bss=0x0, entry=0x120288]
Multiboot info @0x5ff58
Boot Device 0x80 - wanted was 0x82 by default, so would not change anything right here
Press any key within 2 seconds....
Pressing button
i have to press any button, and enter 82 and press enter every time to find the correct partition and hd!​

file for neogrub locate in: D:\NST\menu.lst

# NeoSmart NeoGrub Bootloader Configuration File
#
# This is the NeoGrub configuration file, and should be located at D:\NST\menu.lst
# Please see the EasyBCD Documentation for information on how to create/modify entries:
# http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/EBCD/

find --set-root --ignore-floppies /NST/nst_mac.efi
kernel /NST/nst_mac.efi
boot
# All your boot are belong to NeoSmart!

Last edited:
The current version of EasyBCD 2.0 requires that you manually enter "82" during boot. Future builds will have support for pre-defining the drive so you don't have to enter it each and every time.

The current version of EasyBCD 2.0 requires that you manually enter "82" during boot. Future builds will have support for pre-defining the drive so you don't have to enter it each and every time.

understand, then this program is a beta, does not have any way to change this, even if it is to change some
instruction or a txt file to get it fixed in 82.

will it take to get out the version that corrects this?

Thanks for the help

Back