Desktop Screenshot thread

I know. But i had uploaded it there previously for posting on other sites. So i just used that link. :tongueout:

So ir Imageshack and Photobucket. :tongueout: I never had to pay anything to use them. Imageshack has their donate thing up now. But you can still use it free.

I will get used to using Maj more. Right now Photobucket is the one i use cause that is the easiest for me. Imageshack was for the longest till their servers got slow so i switched. I will switch again once i remember about Maj more. :tongueout:

yes they are free, but last time i checked neither was unlimited are they? in size or rez?

i know i have never had an issue uploading large high rez images to maj ^__^

I have never had a problem with amount or resolution with them. I have uploaded some digital pics to them which are very large in size.

But yes Imageshack has a 1.5MB limit. Photobucket i dont think it does.

Win7Dec08.png

Win7

Dec08VistaSP2.png

Vista

That's taking it all the way! :scared:? :happy::happy::happy:

RIght after the election you can imagine what a new destkop wallpaper would have to look like. That's if you can get past the clutter on the desktop itself! :brows:

YEs i took it all the way. Win7 has a purple theme to it. To match the Joker. I am trying to get Vista to match it as well. :wink:

Gotta love the Joker. HAHAHA

i get the fact hat it was a great movie but seriously overkill don't you think

back to the topic i think the vista backgrounds are better than windows 7 what do u guys think?

sorry dude no offence meant just thought you know with your sig and background but no offence meant mate
by the way when is windows7 going to be available on the open market?

just a question for u guys do u always keep the icons around the border?
i tried it once and i couldn't stand it went back to good old "arrange by name"

I keep icons round the edges where they don't obscure the wallpaper (my cats at the moment).
I also group them together (all system tools together, all a/v tools, etc so that I can instantly find the one I want.)
I don't often use the desktop shortcuts though, 99% of the interaction is through the quick launch icons, the ones round the edge are the other 1%

Last edited:
Some will have the taskbar set to auto hide and have any shortcuts grouped together as things go on rather then have any arrangement. Here I tend to have them wrapped around the edges while selecting wallpaper if used that sees most in the center area leaving solid color borders.

Back