Digital Images

Awesome models, Sarge.

Are those just stuff you made in your free time or are they for your project?

Thank you, Guru. The ship will be used for engine test level me and Matty (if you remember) are trying to put together, it's very basic so it will not go farer then testing. I made it on the fly for very short time. The other 2 works by me here are done in my free time and not for any project, I have some more stuff done in my free time, so I might publish it here, but later and maybe. :smile:

This is a scene, click to make bigger>

The paper on the painting says "Past or Future?" Work is about how people are killing our planet so the air and nature are dying. Thats why there are "green things" on the black sky and you can't see the earth cause its covered with metal.

Not only that but have you thought about doing wallpapers? I mean some of these images wourl be great as a background ona monitor.

That's just awesome work, Sarge!! :|

Do you have it in higher-res?

No, but I have .max file, so I can render it in any resolution you want :smile: Just say it.

Not only that but have you thought about doing wallpapers? I mean some of these images wourl be great as a background ona monitor.

Hah, Mak, sure I thought of doing wallpapers, I could, but I gotta make for a living, you know... :tongueout:

Fantastic Sarge, well done!

Thank you! :happy:

Back