Do not buy EasyRE essentials - Windows 7

D L

The software for windows 7 professional won't start up in a windows machine, no matter how the ISO file is copied onto a CD, DVD or USB drive . The customer support is useless and there is no reply. It to be as small operation and not very well run. I am having the firm investigated.

Dear Moderator,
They did initially respond automatically so I did not need to look into spam, junk or webmail folders for further auto replies, it appeared that the auto reply was turned off from my further emails. I have a domain email address, not a webmail address and have control over the server. I got the impression that it was not meant to be a windows replacement, however the website in part is not very clear. The firm have sent me an email promising a refund (which was not very well signposted on the site). But the fact remains that some of the files in the ISO compressed folder are not compatible with my windows 7 OS, even when the ISO is made with the recommended software as a boot CD/DVD. Various solutions were tried by me to get a decent boot CD/DVD but it would not work on any of my windows 7 PC's (not just the corrupted one) and I have three. I will use other means to troubleshoot the machine after having exhausted the normal windows procedures.

Sorry you find them troubling, as I said, they aren't meant to replace a system disk. Microsoft doesn't allow NeoSmart to go that far due to copyrights etc.

Back