Dual boot windows 7 and osx 10.5.7 with 2 hard drives

I have installed windows 7 on hard drive one and osx 10.5.7 on hard disk 2. both installations went fine. I downloaded the current Easy BCD 2.0 latest build and setup everything so i thought.

There are a total of 2 entries listed in the bootloader.
Default: Windows 7
Timeout: 30 seconds.
EasyBCD Boot Device: E:\

Entry #1
Name: Windows 7
BCD ID: {current}
Drive: C:\
Bootloader Path: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Entry #2
Name: NST Mac OS X
BCD ID: {4eea3d7f-4139-11df-9711-001636f09cdc}
Drive: E:\
Bootloader Path: \NST\nst_mac.mbr

Windows boots fine but when i select mac boot it gives me a chain error. How do I fix this or am i doing everything wrong?

Again... these are on completely different drives that don't see each other when booted into one or the other... at least in windows at this point...

can someone tell me the settings or configuration for this? I have searched around and there doesn't seem to be an exact solution to this issue posted anywhere and 2.0 seems to have everything I need to make this work!

thnkas!

I've tried both actually... When I choose efi it says boot files missing.... I just need someone to tell me what all the settings need to be... Plus there was a hidden 200mb partion created on the osx partion. Is that what needs to boot? What about where the bootloader needs to reside? Does it matter what drive?

All set... Removed everything... Reselected options... Choose the efi for osx... Rewrote boot record.... Restarted... Working! Now I just need to figure out how to get windows 7 to see the osx partition like the osx partion can see the windows one

Back