Easy Creator doesn't work at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero58941

I just purchased the Easy Creator to try and get Windows Vista to load. I also downloaded and ISE/ISO program onto same disk. Still no luck. Biggest issue with this program is, THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LOAD OR DOWNLOAD PROGRAM. After I've burned program to disk, there are no instructions on how to get it to work. I put it in my DVD tray and turned off computer and turned it back on, but it still won't boot up anything. Screen is still black as ever. I know hard drive isn't defective because the keyboard lights up, and the DVD drive spins like crazy. I have lights and sounds, but no visuals. Once in a while I am able to get into the BIOS, but not recently. I really need help here or I will ask for a refund.

Check your webmail servers and your Junk &/or Spam folders. The system spits out an automated reply almost immediately and then the support answers usually within 2-4 days.
If that fails then try sending from a different email server if possible.

For future reference, there is complete documentation on using Easy USB Creator including a walkthrough video demo in the wiki:

It's not a NeoSmart product and I doubt anyone here would be able to help you with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back