Easy RE and wireless mouse and keyboard

400guy

Downloaded EasyRe last night for Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. Created iso without any problems. Boots to the selection menu, but I can not navigate any further. Neither wireless keyboard or wireless mouse allow me to navigate or select any of the options. Wireless keyboard functions during boot (ie can select boot options, etc) but once program loads have no mouse pointer or keyboard functions. Any ideas on how to fix?

You will have to use a wired keyboard and mouse. Since EasyRE is based off of Linux there is no support built in for Wireless devices.

Sure be nice if that was detailed on the website as a requisite. So this software is worthless to me.

Sorry for the inconvience. But since your the first out of all of our users to come to us without having a wired solution available, not much we can do but tell you to email system disk. Not everything is compatible with wireless devices and it is always appropriate to have a wired solution. There is no knowing if what your trying to use has driver support for wireless, as you can see. No way for it to be known until it comes up.

Back