Easy recovery essentials

domiesan

Infinite reboot issue. I am trying to use one click repair to repair my Lenovo computer. Got this message. Not sure how to proceed, please help.

Attachments

• 558970F7-F337-4B7D-9643-56566569F4F6.jpeg
    558970F7-F337-4B7D-9643-56566569F4F6.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
All support for recovery essentials is now via email as per: https://neosmart.net/forums/threads/all-easyre-support-requests-go-to-easyre-neosmart-net.12373/ and btw that picture is too small to read.
You MUST BE JOKING
I have emailed and emailed BUT only got the stadnard email saying some will get back to you shortly.
That is 4 DAYS ago and still nothing.When i pay for a program I expect SUPPORT for it
This just shocking when you have got a computer that is not booting
As it says on there web page

Fix your PC now. Guaranteed.

Well it has NOT

It does not take much to answer a email

Check your Junk Mail, check your email provider's webmail junk folders also, especially if you use Gmail. If you applied for a refund within 30 days of purchase it will simply show up on your credit card or whatever you used. That can take several days.

In the meanwhile I will message the person involved.

Last edited:
Check your Junk Mail, check your email provider's webmail junk folders also, especially if you use Gmail. If you applied for a refund within 30 days of purchase it will simply show up on your credit card or whatever you used. That can take several days.
Hi
I have done all of that and STILL no email.
I get the email from them saying we have got your emai and will be in touch HAHA HA HA JOKE
So it is not any of the above.
JUST VERY BAD SUPPORT

I just want them to answer and give me help on why i 'm getting the errows, that is not asking for much is it.
If it was free the i could understand the no support

it is 4pm there so had ALL DAY TO REPLY to me

I gfot an immediate repoly saying that there are no outstanding tickets. Check with you credit card company or bank.

I gfot an immediate repoly saying that there are no outstanding tickets. Check with you credit card company or bank.
Hi Peter
Do not understand that at all, as i have two eamils saying we have your email and a person will get back as soon as possiable
any way

Hi

I thought I would let you know that your kind intervention paid off.

I have now got a reply from a person named Ali.

Took 4 days to get back to me but when you emailed them they got straight back to me

After reading on there web page

"Fix your PC now. Guaranteed"

It turns out that version will not fix my PC

I have to spend $200 for the next version to fix it

Well I'm a 70 year old so that is not going to happen

So the program that I bought will not fix my PC

After it said
"Fix your PC now. Guaranteed"

Many thanks for all your help
=========================================

As a 79-year old I can sympathize. I'll speak to the owner regarding that statement of guarantee.

Last edited:
As an 79-year old I can sympathize. I'll speak to the owner regarding that statement of guarantee.
Hi Peter,
Well I have emailed them and ask for a FULL refund, as it is very clear that it will not get my pc back.
.So i will wait and see how long it will take to get back to me.

Regards the "statement of guarante" yes will be interresting to see what they say

Many thanks

Back