EASY RECOVERY

Hello All, Paul's the name. I joined maybe a month ago. My system just quit, The computer has both Windows 10 and 8 on it. 2 seperate partitions. I purchased the windows 10 & later the 8 version. I only use automatic mode. Now when I run the programs it gets me to the screen that says you can eject usb drive and reboot. Problem is that the program doesn't reboot when I click it. I also tried to run DXTerminal so I can check the drive, but again no help on commands? So When I do restart the computer it still doesn't bring me to a log in screen? I get a light blue screen with no hard drive activity. to end the inactivity I hold down the start button and it shuts down the system. Who ever runs this site and program needs to spend time some time figuring how to provide a more in depth help system? Cause I never thought I'd spend 4 weeks working on a Microsoft induced nightmare, which still hasn't ended, and probably won't for some time to come!

You've already been answered by @Terry60 elsewhere.
An auto response will be emailed immediately then a final response up to 48 hours later. Chech your Junk/Spam folders if you don't get a response or try sending from a different email server..
Please refrain from posting duplicates, all that does is alert a Moderator such as myself.

Back