Easy USB Creator

vikukopp

I downloaded Easy USB Creator but when opening downloaded .exe file, installation screen opens but no ISO image file options are visible.
Viktor Kopponen

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
There's no installation at all for Easy USB Creator; it just runs from the download directly. Can you post a picture of what you see?

vikukopp

20220108_172501[1].jpg
There's no installation at all for Easy USB Creator; it just runs from the download directly. Can you post a picture of what you see?
I have this. Another picture is too large but it is window showing blank ISO field and destination fields for FAT & NTFS files (D&E).

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
The "Easy USB Creator Lite.exe" is Easy USB and it'll run directly when you double-click on it. The ...crdownload is a partial download (a download in progress) so you probably just have to wait on that, if that's what you're trying to burn to the USB.

vikukopp

View attachment 5340

I have this. Another picture is too large but it is window showing blank ISO field and destination fields for FAT & NTFS files (D&E).

The "Easy USB Creator Lite.exe" is Easy USB and it'll run directly when you double-click on it. The ...crdownload is a partial download (a download in progress) so you probably just have to wait on that, if that's what you're trying to burn to the USB.