EasyBCD 1.6 Up for Download!

Ex_Brit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats... I have it working (with those hiccups I reported with 1.52...my system is weird) which is better than I achieved with the pre-release version.

Only 1 thing....
Diagnostics Center> Miscenallanious ...??? Misspelling.

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
dammit!

Thanks though :'(

I've bugged it for 1.61

Yeah, I was going to recommend you try the final version, I'm using a post-build optimizer to pre-render all the tabs, I figured that might take care of your problem :smile:

Ex_Brit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They still stick after the first one opens and I have to min/max and then try again, but at least it works and doesn't go blank on me. Works perfectly in Vista by the way, not that I need it there.

LOL re: the spelling mistake...I probably would have spotted it had I been able to open the tabs in the pre-release.
I guess you were so anxious to get it released that those kind of things could easily be overlooked.

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Congrats. Cant wait to tell people about this.

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Thanks for your support guys!

Mak, I'm counting on you to do just that :tongueout:

Sarge

Hey Guru, should I show to people here unofficial "box"? do you know what I am talking about? :grinning:

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Added the News of EasyBCD 1.6 to 4 major sites that i regular. About to add it to a 5th. All of them Tech Forums where people will use this. :smile:

bobsausage

i have just put vista on my laptop and found easy bcd, how can i use it to run osx and vista on my laptop, preferably being able to boot in either - individually

thanks!

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
You're welcome - just doing our job :smile:

Sarge was talking about these: http://neosmart.net/blog/2007/easybcd-box-art/
He drafted up some box art for EasyBCD a while back, totally slipped though with the issues with the release and stuff. Thanks Sarge!

In other news.... Softpedia picked up our release in under 12 hours, and............................................................................................

!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! 5/5, editor's pick! I'd appreciate if everyone took a minute to vote for EasyBCD @ http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/EasyBCD.shtml

Cheers!

:grinning:

bobsausage

having read how to put up in osx (on a pc) in your article, i saw it said that you offered no suport on installing osx. is it possible to do so? as i am hesitant as to whether i should try it

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
We don't recommend anyone install a copy of OS X illegally on a pc.

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
It's not illegal, but it won't install if you do that :frowning: