EasyBCD 2.4 on Win7 finds second Linux but boots into first Linux

SDMark

I have EasyBCD 2.4 installed on my BIOS/Legacy Boot laptop. First I installed Windows 7, then I have planned on installing several versions of Linux. I have a 1 TB SSD which has the two primary partitions needed for Win7, sda1 & sda2, which take up about 2/3rds of the drive. Then I created a 220 GiB extended partition (sda3) that I could divide up into logical partitions for various installs.

I created the first logical partition sda5 and installed Ubuntu Desktop 22.04 LTS into it. I don't remember what I did for the bootloader. I THINK I skipped it, not wanting to overwrite Win7 boot files. But it's possible I told it to use sda5. I'm not sure how to go back and check.

After doing the Ubuntu install I added it as the second entry in EasyBCD. It found the install and added it as the second boot option. That worked find. Later I install another Linux, creating a small swap partition sda6 and an ext4 partition sda7 for the install. I skipped added the bootloader since I wasn't sure where to put it and it seemed to work okay for Ubuntu.

I added the third entry for the second Linux install, EasyBCD says it found the second Linux install but when I select it on the boot screen it boots into the first Linux Ubuntu instead.

After the Windows 7 BCD entry, there are two Real-mode Boot Sector entries. One for Ubuntu and one for the second Linux. Each have their own AutoNeoGrub MBR boot files but both of them have the same Identifier.

How can I fix this?

Real-mode Boot Sector
---------------------
identifier {59b7e8d0-fadf-11ed-8001-4cbb58262ea2}
device partition=C:
path \NST\AutoNeoGrub1.mbr
description Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Desktop

Real-mode Boot Sector
---------------------
identifier {59b7e8d2-fadf-11ed-8001-4cbb58262ea2}
device partition=C:
path \NST\AutoNeoGrub2.mbr