EasyBCD 2.4 requires a license (but I'm personal free user)

Hello,

I updated EasyBCD from 2.3 to 2.4 because it said an update is available. The problem is that EasyBCD requires from me to get a license probably because the machine is a domain client. The point is a have a samba domain controller at home and it's free use here completely. This was not a problem in 2.3 but 2.4 refuses completely to work without a license. That's stupid - not every domain joined machine is a corporate computer. Please instruct how I can lift this restriction or send me a license key.

Thank you very much.

Uninstall it and download it again without registering.
A few people have complained that they're asked for a licence for the home-use version, which seems to be linked to registration.

I did as instructed but nothing changed. After re-downloading and reinstalling it's still asking me for a license saying that this i needed in corporate environment and denies mostly all functionality. I still think EasyBCD detects that the computer is a domain member and refuses to work. But as said before a domin joined computer doesn't necessarily mean it's corporate environment, not at all in fact. So any other solutions?

No you don’t unless for commercial use.
I literally installed it normally I clicked register pressed on download then opened it then went to winpe pressed on the path then it says "This feature is unavailable without a product license. would u like to purchase a license now?" like this is so annoying

I dont wanna buy it I just wanna add a recovery iso to winpe but I cant 😥I just pressed register and didnt put my name or email then pressed download then opened it and install but its still like thatt this is honestly just sa

Back