EasyRE not working

trek5460

I just purchased the EasyRE (Professional) software to try and fix my one PC. When I run it from the USB and it boots up the EasyRE program, but when it gets to the hard drive and Windows repair screen., I select the drive the Windows 10 program is on and I get this message "This installation of Windows is too new to be safely repaired with this version of EasyRE. Please check for an updated release before trying again. Select a different drive to continue"
Please help or if you can't then please refund. My order number is D9A5261D7A453C91.

Thank you
Craig

Yeah you'll need to use the email support request.

I had a similar case and have emaled on April 28 and as of May 2, four days later, no response.

Not sure how fast they usually respond but this is pretty slow "support".

Check all Junk Mail and Spam folders as an auto-response goes out usually immediately and it can then take a few days for an actual response.

I have the latest public update and it's 1909 (18363-815), if yours is an Insider Version then it wont work.

It has not worked here at all on build 1903 either.

Note that if the EasyRE image won't even boot up to EasyRE desktop, you probably need to check your bios settings (my system boots both legacy and UEFI from one bios setting) to get EasyRE to work.

I purchased EasyRE for Windows 8 this morning and created a Bootable USB.
When I try to boot, I get the options:
1. Easy Recovery Essentials
2. Easy Recovery Essentials (VGA Mode)

Neither option appears to work. It tries to diagnose the laptop and then terminates the process with a time out error.

What do I do?

Back