EasyRE Proff booted but stuck after few sec with no response- Screen shot attached.

sipra

Hi, I have purchased the proff version of Easy ER and I could able to boot my laptop from the EasyER bootable but it stuck at point with a red marker .
The snapshot attached for your reference. Can you pls help as its too urgent.
My laptop is HP Pavilion B&o procured a month ago.

Pls help.. It has blue screen of death and I have huge data.

Attachments

• IMG-20200824-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20200824-WA0025.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 5
Is this the support Neo extends to its customers who purchases your product in case of difficulties encountered ?
This is truly disappointing. Pls don't try to fool the customer which will lead to trust defecit. I have been following up on mail as well as on forum for last three days without any response.
If your software is going to work for the issue cited , pls refund the money.

If you read the sticky posts at the top of this section you will see that ALL support is via email. Check your Junk mail on your machine and at your email provider's website.
There is a chance another custoimer may be patrolling this forum but unlikely that they will post here.

Pls dont play with your customer who are helping you by purchasing your product.
Pls be honest to your customer. Neither you are replying on mail nor on forum...
Pls be honest. ..

Check your Junk/Spam mail folders. The site sends an autoresponse withing a few hours and a reply usually within 2 days. Please try using a different email address if your are using Gmail.

Back