Endless GRUB boot loop with windows 10 recovery disk (update 1903)

Typical_J

Hello Ex_Brit.
Like many others here Iv'e purchased EasyRE and experienced the "endless GRUB loop" problem described in the last several threads like this or that, and probably many more.
I'm usually not the publicly complaining kind of guy, but for me as a software engineer to see a well-paid app fails instantly without any log or apparent reason - is very frustrating.

Not to mean disrespect, but It's also pretty strange to find a volunteer mod working in a paid-product support forum.
The idea of waiting up to a week for an email response is.. well, very annoying. If there was a known solution to the problem, it would've been published by now.
Why keep selling the app if it's known to have a fatal bug? And how can we get a refund?
After all, the app's website proudly guarantee to fix all boot problems (as shown in the attached image).

Thanks

Attachments

• 2019-10-12 20_14_03-Easy Recovery Essentials_ Bootable Windows repair and recovery CD and USB.png
    2019-10-12 20_14_03-Easy Recovery Essentials_ Bootable Windows repair and recovery CD and USB.png
    16 KB · Views: 4
I'm mainly here to get rid of spam of which we get a lot, and to guide people to the right areas for support.
I'm in Toronto, Canada and Neosmart is in Chicago, USA so I can only guide people to a certain extent.

I'm mainly here to get rid of spam of which we get a lot, and to guide people to the right areas for support.
I'm in Toronto, Canada and Neosmart is in Chicago, USA so I can only guide people to a certain extent.

Thanks, but it doesn't answer my question.
There's something's off about all this - the product isn't so cheap, surely the owners could afford some sort of direct support.
For now I'm contacting PayPal directly and see if I can get my money back on the bases of misleading product description with minimal/not existing customer & technical support.

Thanks.

Back