Games to Try

Sarge

Distinguished Member
Hey gamers! I have something for you :grinning:

Here I have 3 little games that are interesting in their own way:

X-logic

In this game you have to connect 2 points on the cube, its fun, and it will make you think as levels are increasing. I'm at Level 10 :smile:
X-logic.eu

This is some zombie game

They are attacking, and you are killing invasion of zombies, and trying to stay alive and protect your "building", I recommand "defense" mode" That one rocks :smile:
Play Endless Zombie Rampage - Lots of Zombie Games at Kill The Zombies!

The House

Woo! This is point & click horror adventure, and people, this WILL get you jump off your chair! :angry::S:??
TheHOUSE

What? Firefox doesn't have anything for that.. Oh man... *goes to install Gutsy right now (read: in about half an hour, gotta check whats up on the web :tongueout:)*

Firefox has the adobe flash extension, but it's giving me hell (it was never all that stable, damn adobe and their closed source software for open source systems that doesn't even work).

For me, Metacafe and YouTube videos stop streaming midway through, games get stuck or go too fast/slow and are out of sync. In Opera, flash will die if I switch to another tab then come back (the same plugin that Firefox uses).

Oh well....

This is some zombie game

They are attacking, and you are killing invasion of zombies, and trying to stay alive and protect your "building", I recommand "defense" mode" That one rocks :smile:
Play Endless Zombie Rampage - Lots of Zombie Games at Kill The Zombies!
My friend got 10,000 kills in that game before he got bored with it. :smile:

Addendum:

This game was very fun strategy game for me to play. It's quite a long game, but good if you like to see things blow up.:tongueout:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/395153#

Last edited:
"Here I have 3 little games that are interesting in their own way:

X-logic

In this game you have to connect 2 points on the cube, its fun, and it will make you think as levels are increasing. I'm at Level 10 :smile:
X-logic.eu "

Thanks Sarge !
I don't know quite how I ended up in this thread, but I've been hooked on the cube for over an hour now. I went away for some tea leaving it on level 23, and when I resumed I'd either lost my rhythm or by coincidence I'd stopped on a stinker !
If I leave the site, will it make me start again from level 1 ?
The only other level that delayed me for a while was 16, but I don't really want to go through the lot again to get here for further ponder.
This is my kind of game - no $500 graphics card or simulated weaponry needed. Just thought!

(BTW anyone know how many levels there are ? )

Addendum

The answer is 30

after solving 23 (the most complex) the rest are not so difficult. ( Or perhaps the brain is just working better)

Last edited:
I'm glad you enjoyed the game, Terry! :smile: If I see something like that again, I'll make sure to post a link for you and others to see.

Its okay, if you can't figure it out, take the next game :smile: You're not missing anything important, just enjoy yourself. :smile:

HEY!

this game is Madness (madness you say... lmao) Amnesya

So ill just let you all start that and i have gotten to level 15 (and im stuck there)

okay np i'm thinking of a game i tried a long time ago but i can't remember it's name all i can think is that it was fun i can;t even remember what it was about

Back