Happy Bday Mak!

Saxon

Happy bday to one of the best guys on the internet an a man I am proud to call my friend.

Happy Birthday! Mak an did you get anything nice?

Terry60

Knows where his towel is.
Staff member
Hapy Birthday Mak. (hasn't there been a flood of these recently ! - Perhaps late September is the time to conceive computer geeks ?)

perhaps it is the time to have computer geeks
but its also the time to make great friends such as the people here
whos cake is that?????
happy birthday mak

{Ron!n}

Happy Birthday Mak

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Thanks guys. Appreciate it. Have to get the day started. As of yet i got just some cards. :wink:

Saxon

I think September to January is the breading season to produce computer geek offspring, I got a bday coming up in mid September so i am looking forward to that might convince my folks to get me some GOOD books last year was a dismal flop to most bdays I have had in the past.

Ex_Brit

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Staff member
All the best Mak.

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Thanks Peter. Saxon there isn't enough words i can use to express my gratitude toward you and everything that you have done for me. You are a great friend.

Cheers,
Mak

hope you have had a great one mak ^_^

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Thanks Everyone!

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Happy Birthday Mak, sorry I couldn't post this earlier, my internet has been down at home for the past 24 hours.

Have a nice one!

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Happy Birthday Mak, sorry I couldn't post this earlier, my internet has been down at home for the past 24 hours.

Have a nice one!
Its alright. Things happen. As long as you have the net back. That is what counts. :smile:

it has just been brought to my attention that
ywk: does not stand fro yourwelcome but your worst nightmare (which is kinda wierd were did the k come from?) isn't nightmare spelled without a k????

so in that case ywc mak

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Thanks Ali.

No Saxon i did not get that monitor. I did not get anyting but a few cards and a check. That was it. :wink: