Happy Birthday, Peter :)

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Title says it all. Glad to have you with us at NST for yet another year. Thanks for all your valued contributions and your friendship!
:smile:

Thank you guys. Went out and treated myself to lunch then did a bit of shopping. Wanted a new pair of slacks, got those.....and a Samsung XL2370-1 monitor. Someone should lock me up they really should.

There's nothing wrong with my Viewsonic, but that Sammy is sooooo much better....LOL. (I'm trying to justify the ridiculous price....help me here!!).

My roomie will be pleased because he's been coveting my monitor for ages. He'll get it when I decide to unpack the new one.

Last edited:
Sounds like the banks happy with you :smile:. That is kinda expensive. For a few bucks more you might have gotten a TV to go with that nice tower of yours, possibly bigger. For 400$ here I have a 32-inch Vizio hooked up to my desktop.

Well my PC is connected also to my TV which is situated right next to me here. My PC desk is right behind it.

I rarely use the TV as my monitor though, but I can and it works just fine. It just means I have to take my BT keyboard and mouse with me to the couch, that's all.

Last edited:
Thank you guys. Went out and treated myself to lunch then did a bit of shopping. Wanted a new pair of slacks, got those.....and a Samsung XL2370-1 monitor. Someone should lock me up they really should.

There's nothing wrong with my Viewsonic, but that Sammy is sooooo much better....LOL. (I'm trying to justify the ridiculous price....help me here!!).

My roomie will be pleased because he's been coveting my monitor for ages. He'll get it when I decide to unpack the new one.
Sounds like you have a lot of money if you can afford all that. :smile:
Were you born into a rich family, by any chance...? :tongueout:

Happy belated birthday, btw.

Last edited:
No - I worked for every penny that I borrow on my credit card...LOL

I get quite a good pension and am spending now rather than later as the pension doesn't increase very often.

Hey Peter!

It's been another year - happy birthday and thanks again for another year of contributions!!!!

Thanks Mahmoud...70 going on 700, where does the time go to? Started the day off by twisting my knee - rather painful as a result...how I managed to do it will remain a mystery.
Now have to decide if it's too painful or not in order to get me to the nearest pub for a celebratory drink or twelve later this afternoon....:wink:

Happy Birthday Peter! We are also celebrating Father's Day here in the states as well. Should stop by the NF Walmart for some great deals. :lol: I should know, i spent the last 36 hours out of a possible 60 there.

Wasnt sure. Then again I aint to sure of much now a days. These 12+ hour shifts make everything a big blur to me. :lol:

Back