Happy birthday, {Ron!n}!

Coolname007

Distinguished Member
Well, since I noticed it first, I figured I had to be the one that says it..:wink:

Happy birthday,
{Ron!n}

:grinning:

Enjoy your 18th year on this little planet we like to think of as...Earth! :brows:

Happy Birthday Ron!n,
what's the age of majority in Saudi ? Are you officially no longer a boy ? or was that years ago ? or still to come ?
In UK 18 is now the general age of majority, (you can vote), though when I was 18, the age was 21 so I was deprived from ousting the government for several more years.

Last edited:
Well since i can get a license now im guessing thats the age.
No drinking or voting to judge by so..... :wink:

It's strange here. You can have sex, get married, drive a motorbike and join the army aged 16, drive a car aged 17, but you can't drink, buy cigarettes or vote till you're 18. I suppose it makes sense to someone.

It's strange here. You can have sex, get married, drive a motorbike and join the army aged 16, drive a car aged 17, but you can't drink, buy cigarettes or vote till you're 18. I suppose it makes sense to someone.
The guy that wants to stay in office? But that doesnt really explain the Cigarettes and Drinking part.
Youd think hed want to kill off the smart generation thats getting rid of him.

Wow!!! :grinning: If only I lived there when I was 16...it would have been probably a much funner time. :wink:

Back