Hello To All At The Forum

KOSH1966

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am KOSH, i love all things Computer related, and hope to share some of the things i have learnt. A Professional Soldier from both Boy (I Was An Army Cadet for several Years) to Man, I have 5 Combat Tours under my belt in Africa and The Old Yugoslavia. Happy to be part of the community.

Welcome to the forum Kosh. I visited there years ago when Tito ran the place.
This forum is pretty quiet generally until ,someone has a problem with the software.

Thankyou Ex_Brit , for the welcome. I never got to see anything nice when i fought there as a PMC twice. I have some good friends still there.
The software, for me, is an essential bit of kit as i have a 4 SSD Multi Booting System, two with Win 10 and two for Win 11 as i Love To Theme my computers. I used the software first and loved it so much, i sought out to see if a forum existed, Lucky me, cheers for the welcome.

Hey @KOSH1966 - welcome to the forums. It sounds like your a multibooting expert so maybe stick around and see if you can help people out when they run into issues!

Thankyou mqudsi for the welcome. Far from being an Expert, but love having the system i have , and its all down to EasyBCD, which made it all possible. I have logged in everyday since my first post, hoping to improve my own set up and to see if anyone has had a similar issue to me, that i may have overcome, and can help with. Only ever done Multi Booting with Windows OSs, no actual hands on time with any other set up.

Back