HELP! Bootloader - No Valid OS Entry

The_Works

OK. I made a very big mistake and I really need someones help. I have been to three different store and tried many different suggestions I found on the Internet. This is my last resort and I hope someone out here can steer me in the right direction.

I have a Macbook Pro (A1278) Unibody. I originally had the Leopard OSX installed on the computer but needed a certain program that would only work with Windows. I used Boot Camp and successfully installed Windows 7. Several months passed, without using Leopard, I felt I didnt have a need for the OS and decided to delete it.

I have since accepted a new job and now I only need my MAC for pleasure. I quickly decided to use EasyBCD to create a new OS. Without reading all of the details regarding EasyBCD I dived right into it and created what I thought was a valid OS.

That's when everything went downhill. I rebooted my computer and the following message appeared:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware por software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1) Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2) Chose your language settings, and then click "next"
3) Click "repair your computer"

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \Boot\BCD

Info: The Windows Boot configuration data file does not contain a valid OS entry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to Boot my Mac with the original DVD (Leopard) and there is not option to select disc utility - all options are grey.

I tried all of the Boot Key combinations to access the Firmware (Opt-CMD-O-F), (Shift), (Space), (Option-CMD, Delete) and nothing works

I tried to install the Windows 7 Disc I used to create the partition and it stalls in every option. (Safe mode, Reinstall, Start normally, etc....)

I tried to use PMagic but the disc wont load...

What do I do.... Someone, please help me. I am all out of options. I would greatly appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Back