How to Repair Corrupt PST Files in Outlook?

When my Outlook PST file suddenly threw a "not a valid Outlook data file" error, years of client emails felt locked away overnight. Outlook's built-in ScanPST tool barely made a dent — it stalled halfway and left folders missing. That's when I tried Shoviv PST Repair Tool, and it genuinely saved me. It scanned the damaged file thoroughly, recovered every email, contact, calendar entry, and attachment, and rebuilt the original folder structure without touching the source file. I could preview items before saving, so I knew exactly what was recoverable before committing. It supported both ANSI and Unicode PST files, worked across Outlook versions, and finished in far less time than I expected. If you're staring at a corrupted PST and panicking, this tool is worth trying before you assume the data is gone for good.

Read more: PST Repair Tool to Fix Corrupted Outlook PST File in Windows
 
Back
Top