I boot from USB and still I'm getting *Reboot and select proper boot device...

Luke Wilson

Hey everyone, this may be in the wrong place, so apologies in advance if it is. Basically I've bought the ERE system for windows 7, followed all the instructions for creating a boot device on a USB which seems to have everything looking right. I've plugged the USB into my windows computer and select to boot from that USB and still, I'm getting the same message, "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key".

Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong or do I need a refund? If so how do I go about processing that?

Thanks in advance

Luke

All version of Windows starting from Windows XP to Windows 81. having reboot and select proper boot device error which is actually a nightmare. But this issue is not big for the windows 10. This error is actually due to the corruption of system files and faulty hardware such as a failed or failing hard disk drive. Before going to the solution of this error, You must have the idea of changing the boot order. There are multiple solutions to fix this issues. 1) Use diskpart to fix it. 2) You must check your computer’s boot order is correct. 3) Disable or Enable Legacy Boot (for UEFI computers only).

Back